IF you view the file in your browser you will need to scroll to the right to see all results, including a graph on the second page; my personal recommendation is that you download the file to fully view it
- Allows modification of rates for loan interest, taxes, down payment, standard deduction cost of living adjustment, and home appreciation.
- Shows net federal income tax benefits only AFTER subtracting inflation adjusted standard deduction values for both married filing jointly, and single filers and SALT at the maximum of $10,000.
- Allows selection of any end of year from 1-30 to calculate financial benefits.
- Shows results for the end of the year selected and the monthly average over that period of time.
- A graph on the second page (to the right) displays results separately for federal income tax savings, loan principal reduction, home price appreciation and total financial benefits.
An additional worksheet shows the new tax brackets and standard deductions for married filing jointly, single, and head of household filers.
Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.