Included in the workbook are multiple worksheets:
- Pivot table, all US voucher data (The default opening is to units under lease).
- All US voucher data.
- NOTE that I have also added a Moving to Work agency field to the HUD data so that users can compare voucher data from MTW PHA's with non MTW PHA's. (These 39 MTW PHA's accounted for nearly 14% of all HUD vouchers under lease in 2019 but less than 2% of the 2,100+ PHA's with HUD vouchers).
- State monthly Per Unit Cost (PUC) rankings.This worksheet also includes rankings on housing assistance payments, and vouchers under lease.
- Pivot table, Oregon voucher data.
- All Oregon voucher data.
- An Oregon PHA PUC summary.
- A VMS data field listing (There are 115 data fields).
- HUD web links to VMS data , the HUD Voucher Dashboard, and links to MTW agencies and their plans.
- A listing of HUD Moving to Work Agencies and their codes.
Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.