Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Excel BETA Oregon Foreclosure Data Tool Updated; Permanent Link to Most Current Version Added to Right Pane.

I uncovered a series of minor errors in the Oregon Excel Delinquency and Foreclosure Data Tool that I created and posted yesterday. (They were not calculating errors, just some format and definitions I needed to clean up).

The link to the updated Beta 1.1 version dated December 9th is available HERE. I have added a release note section to the Read Me worksheet so you can see what I changed.

Important NOTE: The most recent version of the Worksheet will be permanently available from the same link, which I have added to right pane of my blog with title "Current Oregon Foreclosure Data Tool".

When in the future you want to see the latest version of the data I have compiled THAT is the link to use, so you may want to bookmark it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment