Thursday, November 12, 2009

Corrected and Updated OCAF Post.

This is a correction and update to my earlier OCAF post from Monday.

In the table I posted Monday HERE I have now made a correction to the calculations of the 5 year and 10 year average OCAF changes in the two far right columns of the OCAF table covering FY 1999-FY 2010. ALL other information in the table, including the annual adjustment for FY 2010, remains the same.

Readers may recall that I last year I posted ALL of the actual Federal Register publications of the OCAF from FY 1999 forward, along with the OCAF comparison

The second file HERE has the table AND the OCAF Federal Register publications for EVERY year from FY 1999 to FY 2010, including today's publication of the FY 2010 OCAF.

I am sure this is the ONLY place you will find this record and comparison of state OCAF's for the past 11 years.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog
.

No comments:

Post a Comment