Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Off Topic: Congress?, There's an App for That.

Loving my IPhone, don't know why I waited so long to buy it last year (Wait I remember now why I waited, it COSTS so damn much).

Latest free app I just added is from folks at Sunlight Foundation.

App is called Real Time Congress; news story is HERE.
Sunlight Foundation description is HERE; app features include:

  • Live Floor Updates - Updates from the House and Senate floor as they happen.
  • Key Documents - See critical reports and memos as they are published online by the Congressional Budget Office, the Congressional Research Service, Office of Management and Budget, party policy committees and more!
  • Whip Notices - Daily and weekly notices from the House Majority and Minority Whips.
  • Hearing Schedules - Schedule of upcoming committee hearings from House and Senate.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment