Friday, March 12, 2010

My Comments on HUD Advance Notice for Sustainable Communities Planning Grants.

Comments are due by COB TODAY.

Send YOUR comments to
sustainablecommunities@hud.gov
Feel free to extract and/or support any of the comments I made today.

From my transmittal:

I am writing to offer comments on the subject Notice published in the Federal Register on February 10, 2010 [Docket No. FR–5396–N–01). The comment period expires on March 12, 2010.

[I have posted my comments in a MS Word document on my webspace at

www.housepdx.com/msword/housing/tomcusacksustainablecomments03122010.doc

In the MS Word file I have extracted the questions from the Federal Register Notice and have added my comments in the far right column in the two tables in the PDF. My highest priority comments are bold faced in the far right "comments" column.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment