SF goals summarized as:
- 27 percent for the low-income home purchase goal;
- 8 percent for the very low-income family home purchase goal;
- A percentage to be set annually by FHFA for the low-income/high minority/disaster areas home purchase goal (with a subgoal of 13 percent to measure acquisitions in low-income/high minority areas only); and
- 21 percent for the low-income family refinance goal.
MF goals summarized as:
- Fannie Mae’ s goal is to acquire mortgages that finance at least 177,750 low-income rental units and 42,750 very low-income rental units.
- Freddie Mac’s goal is to acquire mortgages that finance at least 161,250 low-income rental units and 21,000 very low-income rental units.
- The Enterprises must also report on their acquisition of mortgages involving low-income units in small (5- to 50-unit) multifamily properties.