Thursday, August 18, 2011

CORRECTION HUD Fair Market Rents Coming Tomorrow.

Thanks to some feedback it is clear that my original calculations of FMR changes [80% of counties seeing decreases were OFF] big time. My BIG apologies

I am taking down previous post and MIS[observations]  and linked table and time permitting will put up a new one, I continue to encourage you to look for the FMR's tomorrow.

HUD has posted a PDF of proposed FMR's for FY 2012 with the Federal Register public inspection desk, and I have reposted to my webspace HERE (Oregon FMR's are on page 107); I expect official publication in the Federal Register tomorrow. 

Tomorrow or perhaps later today I expect HUD will publish FY2012 proposed FMR's in Excel format along with documentation about how FMR's were calculated for each metro area. I would look later at the HUD FMR web site for that information HERE.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment