I have prepared a first of a kind state level table HERE showing FHA MF initial endorsements (loans) for FY 2011 where LIHTC's were also used. [States where NO LIHTC units were insured (like Oregon) are omitted from this table].
- FHA MF loans for 155 projects with nearly 19,000 units were made to projects using LIHTC. (Not shown in table: Private investment in these FHA MF loans using LIHTC was nearly $1.2 billion [not including the value of LIHTC's]).
- 12% of all FHA MF projects used LIHTC.
- 31% of all FHA MF new construction and substantial rehab projects used LIHTC.
- 81% of all HFA risk sharing projects used LIHTC.
- 68% of "QPE risk sharing" [Fannie and Freddie] projects used LIHTC.