- States drew down a little more than $1 billion in CY 2012, but total drawn downs were still only 23.2% of the total amount available ("obligated").
- Oregon's end of CY 2012 48.9% drawn down rate was the second best in the country, trailing only Rhode Island.
- During CY 2012 Oregon drew down $48 million in Hardest Hit Funds.
- The SIGTARP reports show no change in draw downs for Indiana and Georgia during CY 2012; not sure what is up with that reporting.
- California has drawn down only 23.7% of their available Hardest Hit funds, and Florida only 11%.
Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.