Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Update-Developing Story: HUD Finds Dallas Fair Housing Efforts in Non Compliance.

Update: 
I posted direct link below to November 22 letter to Dallas to my SkyDrive. 
---
Multiple reports say that HUD has sent the City of Dallas a letter of non compliance with fair housing requirements.  

Check the side panel of my blog for my current tweets and retweets on this subject. 

A copy of the letter is found within a Texas Housers tweet HERE. The letter states that Dallas has 30 days after receipt of the letter to reply to HUD's findings.  (Update: I have also posted November 22 letter to Dallas to my Skydrive HERE). 

Seems likely that major news stories on this subject will occur soon on this major fair housing development. 

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment