Monday, September 18, 2017

A Belated Congratulatory Note.

Over the last year I've had a hip replaced and last week corrective surgery on the same hip. As a result my ability to participate in person at affordable housing events has been limited. I am hopeful that will change but it will take a while as I rehab.

While I would have preferred to say this in person I did want to congratulate every one of those advocates who made the last year the most successful year for affordable housing in Oregon in my memory ( and I'm ancient-have been involved in Oregon affordable housing issues for 37 years).

There is still a lot of work to be done, but with your continued work I'm sure more progress is on the horizon. 

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment