Wednesday, August 22, 2018

New Two Pager Has Links to Detailed ProPublica Posted Financial Information for 38 Oregon Housing Related Non Profits.

ProPublica has a Nonprofit Explorer website HERE that allows searches by name, EIN, location, etc. 

Readers will recall that earlier this week I published a listing of IRS asset and income data for 38 Oregon housing related exempt organizations HERE

it took me a while.. but I was able to MacGyver a way to add links to the ProPublica Nonprofit Explorer data for all 38 non profits in a 2 page PDF list sorted by city HERE and embedded below. [I tested and links worked when I opened the file on my IPhone--let me know if it doesn't work with your viewer/browser of choice]. 

(PDF file is in landscape format so you might have to scroll to see all entries).  

To access the ProPublica Nonprofit Explorer data for any of these 38 organizations, simply click on the organization name (in blue) in the 4th column. 

The asset and income information in the list I posted is from the latest August 2018 data posted by IRS; it's possible it could vary from the ProPublica data, which may come from a different time period. 


Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment