Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Edited--Audio/Video From Feb 3rd HUD FY 2011 Budget Briefing on Proposed Transforming Rental Assistance Program.

Edit: I had to remove the video embed as it was not working properly; you can still view/download the video file from the Internet Archive website below.
Edit 2: In watching video I noted that it has some sync issues between audio and video; I can't correct them so be forewarned about this problem.
----

I was able to create audio and video files from the HUD web cast of Wednesday on the proposed FY 2011 Transforming Rental Assistance program.

The audio and video files include slides, the remarks of the presenters, and questions and answers; total length is 24 minutes. (My earlier/first post about this HUD budget proposal is HERE).

Audio File
  • The MP3 audio file I created can be downloaded HERE.
Video File
  • A link to the Internet Archive website where I uploaded the video is HERE; You can view online or download the file in a variety of formats and (large) file sizes.
Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment