Friday, April 30, 2010

Hardest Hit State Plan Update: California Non Profit Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws Added.

In reading through the California Hardest Hit Housing plan I noticed they plan to form a non profit corporation to administer the Hardest Hit funding. Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws for that non profit corporation were referenced in the California application but were not included. I followed up with a public record request and CALHFA promptly responded and provided those materials to me.

I have added the California Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws to the existing link in the right pane, Hardest Hit Plan Submissions, First Round States.

I highlighted those in red in the bookmarks panel within the PDF file, and did the same for the non profit Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws that were included in the Michigan application.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment