Monday, April 19, 2010

Twitter Feed Added: Subscribe to Feed If You Want to See Posts as They Occur and Other Tweets.


I'm dipping my toes into the social networking world.

I have added a Twitter feed (oregonhousing) to the right pane (or HERE) and the plan is that all of my Oregon Housing Blog posts will show up in my Twitter feed.

So, if you want to see posts as they occur, or tweets I publish that are NOT in the blog, subscribe to/follow my twitter feed via the link in the right pane.

Who I Am Current Following
I currently have two Twitter feeds I am following, NLIHC and OHCS. I have added a twitter application to my IPhone to retrieve those tweets; if you think that there are other housing related Twitter feeds that may be of interest feel free to let me know.

Please consider these tweets as a work in progress intended to speed up the delivery of Oregon Housing related news and information, including delivery via your mobile platform of choice.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment