Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NLIHC Comments on HUD Sustainable NOFA Rating Form.

NLIHC highlights the contents of the draft HUD Sustainable NOFA Rating form on page 5 of this weeks Memo to Members, which I have posted HERE.

Also NLIHC has provided me with a copy of the comments they made on the draft form prior to the June 1st deadline for comments. Those NLIHC comments, in MS Word format, are HERE.  (I especially appreciated their comments about a lack of focus on extremely low income households).


My Speculation: LEED-ND May be Missing Factor 3 on the Draft Form?
My earlier post pointed out there was no rating factor 3 on the form; I am wondering if that factor will be related to new LEED-ND rating process that HUD Secretary has said HUD will be using? [Put this into a WAG category].

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment