Monday, July 25, 2011

Bremerton PHA Also Provides Their Oregon Section 8 Contract Administration Bid Docs Quickly.

Kudos to the Bremerton Housing Authority for quickly responding to my public record request for their [successful] bid materials from their CMS Division for the Oregon Section 8 Contract Administration contract scheduled to begin Oct 1, 2011. (I had earlier had a quick response from OHCS to a similar request for their bid materials).

I am attaching the several PDF documents BHA sent me as a single ZIP file HERE. I would suggest downloading file, unzipping into a folder, and then reviewing each document within that folder.  

As time permits later this week I will look at both the Oregon and BHA bid packages and post any observations that may be of interest to others.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment