Agenda and materials HERE. Foothills materials start at page 42.
City Council meeting starts at 5:30, but Foothills follows other items on agenda, so likely not to come up until after 6:15.
I am pleased to note that 7 non profits have sent letters supporting the establishing of minimum percentage targets for affordable housing in Foothills. Those support letters from these non profits start on page 138:
- Martha McLennan, Northwest Housing Alternatives, dated June 22, 2012
- Pegge McGuire, Fair Housing Council of Oregon, dated July 3, 2012
- Robyn Boyce, Housing Development Center, dated July 5, 2012
- Amanda Saul, Enterprise, dated July 6, 2012
- Dee Walsh, Reach Community Development
- John Miller, Oregon Opportunity Network
- Rob Prasch, Oregon Housing Preservation Project, dated July 6, 2012
(My letter at page 160 is currently missing last 3 pages; I have emailed City Recorder to get that fixed in final package. In interim my complete letter in MS Word can be found HERE).
Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.