Thursday, August 2, 2012

HUD FY 2013 Proposed Fair Market Rents Coming Out Friday; Oregon Data HERE.

Advance notice is in Federal Register Public Inspection website today HERE, and includes data by state.  (This link will work today [Thursday]; if it doesn't work after Thursday go to the Friday Federal Register OR for full documentation for the proposed FY 2013 FMR's will be found on HUD FMR website on Friday HERE).

I have extracted the Oregon FY 2013 proposed FMR's from the notice and have compared them to Oregon FY 2012 final FMR's. The Excel file I created is HERE and embedded below from my Sky Drive. 

Quick Notes : 
  • Proposed decreases in FMR's are highlighted in yellow.
  • Portland metro 2 BR FMR's are slated to receive a $21 monthly increase (2%), from $891 to $912.

Please DO let me know if you find any errors in the data or comparisons that I have posted.

Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment