Monday, April 28, 2014

2008-2012: All State and Metro Real Personal Income and Per Capita Income Data in Excel.

Two recent posts referenced calculations of state and metro real per capita income calculations that I had done for 2008-2012. Those posts included images of two summary tables. 

I have combined all of the related state and metro data into a single Excel workbook HERE (and embedded below) that also includes links to the BEA data that I downloaded.  

The workbook opens to a index page showing all the worksheets in the workbook. (The two worksheets highlighted in red are the summary tables that I posted as pictures in the prior posts).

Posting of this workbook allows other to verify my calculations and do other calculations of interest. 


Originally created and posted on the Oregon Housing Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment